Faulting nested relationships

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 15:37:06 EST

    Hi,

    I have a nested relationship that I can't seem to update. I have something
    like the following:

    Order ---* OrderEntry ---* ShipmentEntry ---* Shipment

    I added a nested relationship on Order to Shipment so I wouldn't have to
    manually traverse all of that.

    If I create a new Shipment and associate a ShipmentEntry with it that is in
    turn associated with an OrderEntry, a call to Order#getShipments() will not
    recognize the new Shipment. If I manually traverse the path, however, the
    data is correct. Grabbing a new context, the call to Order#getShipments()
    is correct.

    I've tried using variants of RefreshQuery to no avail. So, any help would
    be appreciated. This is in Cayenne 3.0-trunk in an ROP client environment.

    If I can't get that going, I'll just have to write my own getShipments() I
    guess.

    Thanks,
    Kevin