Register object in multiple dataMaps environment

From: james yong (i_yongb..ahoo.com.sg)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 11:32:00 EST

    Hi,

    I am using cayenne-server-3.0M1. In my application, there is multiple
    dataMaps for a dataDomain.
    How can I register an object?

    I tried

    CmsText cmsText = new CmsText();
    context.registerNewObject(cmsText);

    But it gives the following exception:

    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't find ObjEntity for DataObject
    class: com.foo.window.text.model.CmsText, class is likely not mapped.
            at
    org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.registerNewObject(DataContext.java:810)

    Regards,
    James