Re: XML Encoder in Apache

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 20:42:49 EST

    Hi Todd,

    I'm taking this back to the list.

    You seem to have been the victim of out of date documentation. I was
    initially writing the documentation as the XML serialization feature was
    being developed. The API evolved and unfortunately I didn't stay on top of
    the docs.

    I've now updated them based on the API and that should be enough to get you
    going. Apologies for the mishap.

    Anything you can offer to improve the docs would be appreciated. I can
    usually be prodded into it, but unfortunately I tend to focus my efforts to
    whatever I need at the current moment.

    --
    Kevin