Re: jpa provider

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 10:24:05 EST

    Thanks Gilberto,

    Quite a few recent "Cayenne classic" features (such as embeddables,
    listeners, etc.) were developed with the JPA implementation in mind.
    So the backend is gradually getting more robust. Hopefully we'll get
    to the next round of enhancer features soon as well.

    In fact I am hoping that the holidays will be a good quiet time to
    work on some of that, but you never know...

    Andrus