Re: jpa provider

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2008 - 08:09:48 EST

    On Jan 2, 2008, at 10:02 PM, Gilberto C Andrade wrote:

    >> <phase>process-classes</phase>
    >> <configuration>
    >> <tasks>
    >> <java
    >> classname="org.apache.cayenne.enhancer.Enhancer"
    >>
    >> classpathref="maven.runtime.classpath"
    >> dir="target/classes"
    >> fork="true" />
    >> </tasks>
    >> </configuration>

    This certainly won't work cause there's no such ant task in Cayenne.
    OpenJPA in this example seems to be doing the enhancement right after
    compilation instead of runtime. We will likely provide a similar task
    at some point, but this shouldn't really change how enhancer operates
    (i.e. if it has bugs, those won't go away if we do enhancement at a
    different point).

    Andrus