Re: merging relationships

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 12:05:52 EST

    Obviously I can't speak for Marcin, but this sounds very much like a problem
    I had been running into before.

    If I added a new object to some entity as a relationship, then removed it
    from that entity, but added it to a completely different one, Cayenne would
    attempt to do two INSERTs for the same object. I think I had got around it
    by doing a commit after the deletion but before the next addition. My
    memory may be hazy on it though.

    --
    Kevin