Re: CayenneRuntimeException: Can't find id

From: Daniel Kvasnička jr. (daniel.kvasnicka.j..mail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 11:53:18 EST

    > BTW, fixing that now:
    >
    > https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-967
    >
    > After this is fixed, LOCAL_CACHE will work with paginated results, but
    > not the SHARED_CACHE.

    Thanks much. I've managed to get my app working with 3.0M2, which
    selects only PK from the db when paginating queries. So now I'll build
    my app and see how it behaves out in the wild. I may create some sort
    of caching mechanism by storing the list of PKs in DataContext (with
    setUserProperty probably).

    Dan

    --
    http://www.danielkvasnicka.net -- webdesign & corporate design,
    programování internetových a intranetových aplikací