Re: Join over Multiple Database

From: Adam Yocum (adamyocu..ahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2008 - 16:30:53 EST

    Yes, I did not have to move all the Objects to the same Map. Just had to set the DB Schema setting for the DB Entities so that it prefixes with the DB name and MySQL is handling the queries fine now.

      Adam

    Mike Kienenberger <mkienen..mail.com> wrote:
      I have multiple databases, organized by DataMaps all in the same data
    domain. As long as the Oracle permissions are set up correctly, and
    the schema name is specified, then there's no issues with queries or
    updates across multiple databases in the same DataContext commit.

    It's not a requirement to have the tables in the same Map, only the same Domain.