Problem with QueryLogger

From: Jean-Paul Le Fèvre (jean-paul.lefevr..ea.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2008 - 08:29:50 EST

    One more time I'm facing difficulties with log4j :

    In my webapp application QueryLogger does not print anything except at the
    beginning.

    In my config file I have set :
    log4j.logger.org.apache.cayenne = all
    log4j.logger.org.apache.cayenne.access.QueryLogger = all
    log4j.logger.org.apache.cayenne.conf=all

    When the web application context is created I see the expected messages about
    the creation of the connection pool :

    14:03:55 (INFO ) <org.apache.cayenne.access.QueryLogger> Created connection
    pool

    But that's all. When the application is running and used no message is
    provided by the QueryLogger.

    I've checked the log level, the loggability of the current thread etc.,
    different strategies to load the config file but without success :(

    Thanks for a little help !

    Jean-Paul Le Fèvre * Mail : LeFevr..onteny.org