Re: Specifying connection URL at runtime?

From: Colin Bankier (colinbankie..otmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2008 - 19:30:57 EST

    Thanks for your help.
    I have subclassed DefaultConfiguration and DriverDataSourceFactory, and
    overridden DefaultConfiguration's getDataSourceFactory to return my
    DriverDataSourceFactory subclass, and DriverDataSourceFactory's
    getDataSource to return a new DriverDataSource object which I can supply
    some connection/driver values.

    I also had to, as Andrus suggested, set the DataSource Factory in the
    modeller to my new class.

    This appears to be working a charm so far.

    Cheers,
    Colin Bankier,