Re: questions

From: Eric Polino (aluin..mail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 15:18:35 EST

    On Feb 13, 2008 3:12 PM, Kevin Menard <kmenar..ervprise.com> wrote:
    > On 2/13/08 2:35 PM, "Eric Polino" <aluin..mail.com> wrote:
    >

    > > I've been doing stuff like this already, that is simple. I'm talking
    > > about doing stuff like...
    > >

    > Apologies. I wasn't trying to insult you or anything. I guess since you
    > said you had only been using Cayenne for a few weeks, I was assuming basic
    > questions of functionality. I think Michael and Andrus have gotten you on
    > the right track now, though.

    Oh, no insult incured. I'm appreciating the help you guys are giving
    me, I'm in no position to complain. I've tried hopping into #cayenne
    on freenode and there's nobody there? Is there another channel? or do
    you all use another means of "chat" communique?

    --
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they
    are free."

    "Freedom is living without government coercion." --Ron Paul (www.ronpaul2008.com)