Re: questions

From: Eric Polino (aluin..mail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 15:34:21 EST

    OK. I just know as a user it would be much simpler to hop into an IRC
    channel to ask some questions instead of joining a mailing list just
    to ask a few questions. I don't mind joining the list myself, since
    we'll be using cayenne for most of our project. So it'll be useful to
    keep tabs on what is happening. But for the average user who doesn't
    need more than just a few answers the mailing list might be a
    deterrent. I know this rather well as last summer I was part of the
    Pidgin team with Google Summer of Code, and so I hung out in their
    channel most of my days, and they were always being hit by pass-by
    users with a question. More elaborate discussions were held on our
    mailing list.

    Just a thought,
    Eric

    --
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they
    are free."

    "Freedom is living without government coercion." --Ron Paul (www.ronpaul2008.com)