Specifying PK when creating a new object in DB generated PK mode

From: Scott Anderson (sanderso..irvana.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 17:51:54 EST

    I am working an a request ticket system, similar to the one I'm using to
    enter this issue. I need to import requests from the old schema to the
    new schema, and the PKs must be specified while doing an import. When
    using the tool normally, the PKs must be database generated. Is there
    any way to do this?