RE: Re[2]: DataObjectUtils.objetForPK() doesn▒t wor

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2008 - 12:56:55 EST

    There is no current release plan for 3.0M4. I realize that "when it's ready" has become quite cliché (and useless) as a response. 3.0M3 was released fairly recently so there haven't been enough changes to justify a whole new release.

    Grabbing the SNAPSHOT should be stable enough for you, but that's largely a judgment call for you to make.

    --
    Kevin Menard
    Servprise International, Inc.