Migrate from Hibernate3 to Cayenne :) ?

From: Demetrios Kyriakis (demetrios.kyriaki..ooglemail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2008 - 10:20:28 EST

    Since the "migration" is the motto these days :) , I would like to know if
    there's a trick to quickly
    migrate a Hibernate3 application to Cayenne(can be JPA too).

    I'm talking about this application:
    http://subetha.tigris.org/

    Subetha looks cool, just that H3 + JBoss makes it an overkill for most
    users :).

    If it could run on Cayenne, I think it would be *the show* application to
    convince people to switch :) .

    I would highly appreciate any ideas,

    Demetrios.