Re: on hibernate vs. cayenne

From: Malcolm Edgar (malcolm.edga..mail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 04:33:36 EST

    Hi Robert,

    Cayenne gives you a little more information that Hibernate, it that
    you can get all the DbAttributes assocated with an CayenneObject, e.g.
    the maximum string/varchar length.

    If you are doing very generic code, it can be useful to add a public
    accessor method to get at the internal Cayenne map of properties.

    regards Malcolm Edgar