Re: Expressions & objects state

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2008 - 06:52:42 EST

    On Mar 1, 2008, at 1:27 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    >> I know i can do this using 'db:' prefix, but this is not a solution
    >> for me, because i'm using ROP and 'db:' do not work on client since
    >> DBEntities are not being sent through hessian. So how i can create
    >> such queries (note than i prefer using SelectQuery, because there
    >> might be other qualifiers in my expression)??

    I'd say other qualifiers won't do much if you a matching on a PK
    (except for excluding an object that matched a PK, but not some other
    condition, which you can do in memory too)... Still if you want to use
    a SelectQuery, you can still do it. While there are no DbEntities on
    the client, "db:xyz" expressions can still be created and passed to
    the server. This should work with ROP.

    Andrus