Remote Object Persistence Tutorial Setup

From: Borut Bolčina (borut.bolcin..mail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2008 - 17:58:06 EST

    Hi,

    I think you have to modify the instructions at
    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/remote-object-persistence-tutorial-setup.html

    Checking out with
    svn co
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk/docs/quick-start-rop/

    and then running
    C:\Users\Borut\Workarea\quick-start-rop>mvn eclipse:eclipse
    [INFO] Scanning for projects...
    [INFO]
    [ERROR] FATAL ERROR
    [INFO]
    [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

    GroupId: org.apache.cayenne
    ArtifactId: cayenne-parent
    Version: 3.0-SNAPSHOT

      org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-parent:pom:3.0-SNAPSHOT

    from the specified remote repositories:
      central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

    fails on empty local m2 repository. I don't think you can build a
    sub-project without the parent.

    Regards,
    Borut