Cayenne 3.0M3 : select query with LIMIT and OFFSET clauses

From: Jean-François Smigielski (jf.smigielsk..mail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2008 - 16:10:54 EDT

    Hello, list!

    I am wondering if and how it is possible to limit the result of a
    SelectQuery with Cayenne 3.0.

    For a user interface purpose, I want to be able to present only a subset of
    a select on a huge table. I already use the setFetchLimit(int) method to set
    a LIMIT clause, but I am unable to precisely tell the OFFSET at which my
    subset must start. I do not find how in the online Javadoc.

    Any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot!
    Best regards,

    --
    JF Smigielski