Re: Paging in web application

From: Malcolm Edgar (malcolm.edga..mail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2008 - 06:25:18 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    thanks for the links. Interesting read, I always find it interesting
    where performance issues can lie.

    Below is a link to a Cayenne backed application we developed. Its
    running on 2.x code base, so I am looking forward to the 3.0 upgrade
    soon.

       http://apps.telstra.com/productcenter/avoka.pc.telstra.flex/

    regards Malcolm Edgar