Re: How can I customize the driver/url/login

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 10:10:45 EDT

    In the Modeler there is a dropdown for the DataNode called "DataSource
    Factory". Here you can specify your own class that implements
    "org.apache.cayenne.conf.DataSourceFactory" interface. Your own
    factory can implement 'getDataSource' method to pop up a dialog asking
    user to enter DB info on first call, or do whatever is appropriate in
    your case.

    Cheers,
    Andrus