RE: How can I customize the driver/url/login

From: Scott Anderson (sanderso..irvana.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2008 - 12:41:24 EDT

    FWIW, I did manage to figure this out. Basically, I was trying to use
    the connection for my own purposes (to initialize the schema) before
    Cayenne got ahold of it, which was causing it to be in an invalid state
    when Cayenne tried to use it.

    The solution was to replace my wrapper with a PoolManager, which I
    figured out by copying DriverDataSourceFactory.java, and making sure to
    close() the connection after I was done with my initialization block.