Runtime Relationships in Cayenne Modeler

From: John Emmanuel (emmanuel.joh..mail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 14:29:37 EDT

    Hi,

    I have started using Cayenne 3.0M3. I noticed that the modeler
    creates runtime relationships. Is there a way I can rename these
    relationships (the default names are runtimeRelationship0 and so on).
    I did rename them and save, however the names revert back to the
    defaults each time i reopen cayenne.xml. If they cannot be renamed,
    what is the best way to use them? (identifying them by their default
    names is difficult)

    regards,
    John