Re: Cayenne Modeler Plugin State Changes?

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2008 - 10:12:45 EDT

    Hi Gustav,

    You are completely right. I've wanted to do a DBEdit clone for
    Cayenne (since DBEdit no longer runs on OS X/Leopard). I find that
    tool to be amazingly valuable. The two options are to make a
    standalone or to hack it into CM (which has a lot of good plumbing
    needed already). Maybe this is something that needs to be explored
    more. (Well, it obviously is, but I mean sooner than later.)

    /dev/mrg