Fw: help on saving obj using relations

From: Mauro Carniel (mauro.carnie..inet.it)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2008 - 12:00:56 EDT

    I never said that "demo36" is an example of a program that has the issue
    I've described in past news!
    That sample correctly operates, because it does not use relationships
    defined as you described!

    When I tried to define relationships using Cayenne modeler the problem on
    inserting arised. I followed the same steps you reported here and it does
    not work: this is the problem!