Re: Mysql and usernames

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 20:47:12 EDT

    It's been a while since I've used MySQL, but I think "%" is just a
    wildcard meaning "any host." Cayenne doesn't send the host
    along . . . MySQL figures that part out when it receives the
    connection. You need to set up your own DNS appropriately. Check the
    MySQL logs to see what hostname MySQL thinks is being used.

    --
    Kevin