RE: Stored proc returning result set (and output params) with MS SQL server

From: Marc Gabriel-Willem (marc.gabriel-wille..ide-international.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 05:00:57 EDT

    Hello Andrus,

    We've set the autocommit to true using a TransactionDelegate but
    somehow, it appears the flag is later on reset automatically to false.
    As you advised, the autocommit has been set to true in
    willAddConnection, but when didRollback or didCommit is called, we
    figured out the flag has been reset to false. So it seems the
    setAutoCommit is not taken into account, and then of course our issue
    still persists.

    Please can you advise?

    Thanks a lot

    Marc