Re: Error when adding and then removing object from relationship before committing

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 09:26:02 EDT

    Hi Brian,

    On Apr 30, 2008, at 1:04 AM, Brian Nelson wrote:

    > 2. Is this a known issue with a workaround. Yes I've searched, and
    > searched, and searched both the
    > mailing list and JIRA.

    This is nice to see, but you don't need to kill yourself searching.
    We're not the kind of community to flame people for not being able to
    find a post from two years back. Obviously we'd like to see you put a
    little time into it so you're not asking something that should be
    readily apparent. But, please feel free to ask your questions here.
    A culture of flaming & fear really doesn't benefit anyone.

    --
    Kevin