Re: "Is" Expression

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 11:24:07 EDT

    No, I'm pretty current (I updated here sometime last week). I just
    rebuilt and re-ran and still see the same issue. It is dying in
    Expression.fromString() -- it bails on the false in "isActive = false"
    (or true):

    org.apache.cayenne.exp.parser.ParseException: Encountered "false" at
    line 1, column 12.
    Was expecting one of:
        "(" ...
        "+" ...
        "-" ...
        "$" ...
        "obj:" ...
        "db:" ...
        <NULL> ...
        <PROPERTY_PATH> ...
        "\'" ...
        "\"" ...
        <INT_LITERAL> ...
        <FLOAT_LITERAL> ...

    You can see it specifically listed a $ there, which is probably why
    "isActive = $value" parsed.

    On a different topic, I know there were SVN issues a few days ago. I
    just tried to update and see this:

    [11:12:08] ~/Projects/Eclipse/Cayenne30> svn update
    svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk'
    svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk': Could not create SSL
    connection through proxy server (https://svn.apache.org)

    Anyone else encountering an SVN issue right now?

    Thanks!