Re: "Is" Expression

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 11:40:24 EDT

Looking at the code, looks like it only works as a standalone
condition, e.g. "a = 1 and true":

   https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-696

So yeah, boolean literals are not supported as condition operands :-/

> Anyone else encountering an SVN issue right now?

It's been up and down today - the new SVN machine is still being
tweaked for production load by infra. It works for me now, although
seems pretty slow.

Andrus

On Apr 30, 2008, at 6:24 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:
> No, I'm pretty current (I updated here sometime last week). I just
> rebuilt and re-ran and still see the same issue. It is dying in
> Expression.fromString() -- it bails on the false in "isActive = false"
> (or true):
>
> org.apache.cayenne.exp.parser.ParseException: Encountered "false" at
> line 1, column 12.
> Was expecting one of:
> "(" ...
> "+" ...
> "-" ...
> "$" ...
> "obj:" ...
> "db:" ...
> <NULL> ...
> <PROPERTY_PATH> ...
> "\'" ...
> "\"" ...
> <INT_LITERAL> ...
> <FLOAT_LITERAL> ...
>
> You can see it specifically listed a $ there, which is probably why
> "isActive = $value" parsed.
>
> On a different topic, I know there were SVN issues a few days ago. I
> just tried to update and see this:
>
> [11:12:08] ~/Projects/Eclipse/Cayenne30> svn update
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk': Could not create SSL
> connection through proxy server (https://svn.apache.org)

Andrus