Re: Error when adding and then removing object from relationship before committing

From: Brian Nelson (briannelson2..ahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2008 - 01:14:32 EDT

    Kevin,

    Thanks for the encouragement to ask questions. The Cayenne communities openness to answering
    questions was the main reason I switched to Cayenne from Hibernate(the other being your an Apache
    project). I was really struggling with aspects of Hibernate and it seemed like anyone who asked
    questions got abused and treated as though they were stupid. It's nice to not have to deal with
    those types of antics.

    Brian