Custom configuration class ignored in 3.0 snapshot

From: Brian Nelson (briannelson2..ahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2008 - 15:29:20 EDT

    I've been using a custom subclass of DefaultConfiguration to customize my database connection.
    This works great with 3.0M3. However, today I upgraded to the snapshot build and it seems to be
    ignoring the custom configuration class I pass into the
    Configuration.initializeSharedConfiguration method. Has the way custom configurations work
    changed?

    Thanks in advance!

    Brian