Can't perform lookup. There is more than one ObjEntity mapped to class

From: Hans Poo (han..elinux.cl)
Date: Sat May 03 2008 - 10:01:15 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm getting the next error (using cayenne 2.04):

    Can't perform lookup. There is more than one ObjEntity mapped to class cl.mydomain.User.

    The model was created with the cayenne 2.04 modeler, and that is the tool i'am using for maintenance.
    Moreover i've checked the model manually, and the class isn't double mapped.

    Can anyone give me some help ?

    I've tried using 3.0 libraries, and the error don't show up.

     -- The problem is that i'am force to use 2.04 and can't move to 3.0 --

    Atte
    Hans