Re: Can't perform lookup. There is more than one ObjEntity mapped to class

From: Hans Poo (han..elinux.cl)
Date: Mon May 05 2008 - 09:35:50 EDT

    Andrus,

    I don't think that there were to be problems, we actually are working with click 1.4 and cayenne
    3.0, but we are having trouble with the deserialization process.

    I must aggregate that we aren't very experienced with java, and we would prefer the framework as it
    comes.

    Thank you again
    Hans

    On Mon, 5 May 2008 15:57:17 +0300, Andrus Adamchik wrote