Re: Query.setRefreshingObjects(boolean)

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Mon May 05 2008 - 13:26:45 EDT

    I don't have any opinion on the actual method involved, but when you
    remove it, don't have it silently ignore the setting. Either get rid
    of it completely (so compilation/runtime breaks) or have it continue
    to function ..eprecated with BIG warnings in the logs).

    I'd hate to be a developer who misses this in the release notes after
    upgrading some application, and then tries to figure out why things
    don't work as expected any more...