Commit with validation errors in detail table

From: Julien Trolliet (jtrollie..3t.fr)
Date: Tue May 06 2008 - 11:35:37 EDT

    Hi
    I have a 2 tables with a One-to-many relations. (Master-Details)
    My code insert one row in the Master table and many rows in the Details
    table
    at the end I do a dataContext.commitChanges();
    But in some rows in the Details table I have some Validation failures
    Finally I have no row commited in the DB
    I would like a sort of commit with ignore errors. The good rows in Details
    will be committed in DB and the bad ones will be ignored.
    How can I implement that ?
    Does I need to play with Nested DataContext ?
    Thank you for your clues.
    Best regards.
    Julien