Re: Postgresql

From: Hans Poo (han..elinux.cl)
Date: Tue May 06 2008 - 14:15:50 EDT

    Eric,

    May be the tables are hidden under some schema ?

    PostgreSQL organizes as a database with multiple schemas (like oracle). The search_path internal
    postgresql variable defines the schema "search order" to find elements.

    To find the available structure of your database y recommend to use pgadmin iii or run from console

    # pg_dump myDbName | less

    Good luck
    Hans

    On Tue, 6 May 2008 12:21:59 -0400, Michael Gentry wrote