MySQL engine = NDBCLUSTER

From: Borut Bolčina (borut.bolcin..mail.com)
Date: Thu May 08 2008 - 01:55:25 EDT

    Andrus,

    If I am using AutoAdapter and DbGenerator for table creation with MySQL 5
    and table_type variable in MySQL is set to MyISAM, then according to
    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/api/org/apache/cayenne/dba/mysql/MySQLAdapter.htmlI
    thought the CREATE TABLE string when the generator is run would cause
    the
    engine to be MyISAM or whatever the table_type is set to, but it gives me
    InnoDB:

     INFO [28 Apr 2008 11:14:57.877] Detected and installed adapter:
    org.apache.cayenne.dba.mysql.MySQLAdapter
     INFO [28 Apr 2008 11:14:57.884] CREATE TABLE currency_rate (country
    VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, currency_code VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, currency_name
     VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, currency_number INT NOT NULL, date DATETIME NULL, id
    INT NOT NULL, rate DECIMAL(19, 4) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id)) ENG
    INE=InnoDB

    Now, we are planning to use NDBCLUSTER table types and if this auto
    detection does not work, what is the way to set engine type via API?

    Cheers,
    Borut