Re: [POLL] loading XML configurations from filesystem

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2008 - 13:33:30 EDT

    I use #3.

    I have all of my Persistent objects in one module that bundles up the
    DataMap. Each app that uses them provides its own DataNode. It makes
    deployment to different environments really nice. It also lets me
    swap out test and production DataNodes really simply.

    I'm not married to that one way of doing things, but I would like to
    see that use case addressed somehow.

    --
    Kevin