Re: Optimistic locking on datetime fields [Was: Questions about Ordering, Optimistic Locking and QueryTable]

From: Adrian Wiesmann (awiesman..omap.org)
Date: Tue May 20 2008 - 15:46:42 EDT

    On Mon, 19 May 2008 10:47:31 -0400
    "Mike Kienenberger" <mkienen..mail.com> wrote:

    > But if Optimistic Locking is failing on a field, it comes down to the
    > value in the application not being considered equal to the value read
    > from the database.

    I was suspecting something like that but wanted to check back with the
    list to see if somebody else is experiencing the same.

    Interestingly I am only having that problem with PostgreSQL but not with
    Derby. IMHO this points into the general direction of the postgres driver
    or the database itself. I will have a look into it, thanks for your help.

    Cheers,
    Adrian