Re: Cayenne and JAX-WS / JAXB

From: Andrus Adamchik (
Date: Tue May 27 2008 - 04:01:56 EDT

    I never used JAXB, although I evaluated it briefly in the past. With
    everyone gradually moving to Java 6, it probably warrants a closer
    looks from us in Cayenne. More to the point, I think the annotations
    approach should work, but that will require some experimentation. So
    try it, and let us know if you run into any troubles.