Shut down Cayenne cleanly?

From: Scott Anderson (sanderso..irvana.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2008 - 14:22:11 EDT

    I have a feeling this may turn out to be a stupid question, but here
    goes anyways:

    Is there a good way to cleanly shut down Cayenne? Have deployed my web
    app containing Cayenne to a tomcat server; this works great, until I try
    to undeploy or redeploy a new WAR. Tomcat fails to delete
    WEB-INF/lib/cayenne-server-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, which I'm assuming is due
    to an untidy shutdown.

    Thanks,

    -Scott