Re: [ANN] Cayenne 3.0M4 Released

From: Borut Bolčina (borut.bolcin..mail.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 04:55:08 EDT

    Great! Thank to all!

    Maven download went with success on the first try, can you imagine :-)
    I also downloaded the win distribution manually.

    I tried launching Cayenne Modeler within Eclipse by clicking on cayenne.xml
    (I associated cayenne-3.0M4-win\bin\CayenneModeler.exe with cayenne.xml
    before at General/Editors/File Associations in Eclipse preferences) and it
    still does not open a project in the modeler, although the modeler starts
    (as in M3). This worked in some previous versions (I don't remember which
    ones).

    One other thing.Looking at
    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/api/org/apache/cayenne/query/DeleteQuery.html,
    is there a typo in class comment saying: "*Deprecated.* *since 3.0. Should
    be replaced either with EJBQL update query or SQLTemplate.*" Should there be
    EJBQLDelete?

    Thanks again,
    Borut