Re: DataContext - new method wanted

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2008 - 09:46:28 EDT

    There's been some effort to keep only the essential non-redundant
    methods in the ObjectContext interface to make it more flexible for
    nested/ROP operation and to simplify its proxying. I am neutral to
    adding the new method to the *DataContext class*, as long as it
    doesn't make it to the interface.

    Andrus