Re: Bounded fetch limit

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 17:16:06 EDT

    On Jun 5, 2008, at 11:54 PM, Robert Zeigler wrote:

    > Any word on when?

    That's a tough one. The implementation is very straightforward (and in
    fact QueryMetadata already has a method 'getFetchStartIndex', used by
    ROP). But the list of similar nice-to-have things is rather long... I
    just hope that someday I can take a 6-12 months vacation on one of
    those Pacific islands that have internet backbone cables coming
    through them, turn off the phone, email and IM and do some real
    Cayenne hacking :-)

    Anyways, I'll add this to the list. (Is there an existing Jira?)

    Andrus