Re: Configuring SSL

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2008 - 11:55:28 EDT

    Hi Elena,

    Here is a (badly written) factory for DBCP:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/conf/DBCPDataSourceFactory.java

    You can use a similar approach to properties loading, but then instead
    of doing what we did with DBCPDataSourceProperties/
    DBCPDataSourceBuilder helper classes, do this:

    1. Load a properties file (that will have to include the URL, user
    name, password, and any of your custom settings) to a
    java.util.Properties object.
    2. instantiate DBCP BasicDataSource, and call its set* methods to
    populate the properties.

    Andrus