RE: Configuring SSL

From: Elena Doyle (ed28..dmin.cam.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 10:01:33 EDT

    Andrus,

    Thank you.

    I have instantiated BasicDataSource but there does not seem to be a method available to set
    properties! The only thing I can see is addConnectionProperty(String name, String value)

    I used that but now I am left with one an error:

    "The type OracleSSLDataSourceFactory must implement the inherited abstract method
     DataSourceFactory.getDataSource(String, Level)???"

    Please help if you can

    I do:

    import javax.sql.DataSource;
    import org.apache.commons.dbcp.*;
    import org.apache.cayenne.conf.*;

    public class OracleSSLDataSourceFactory implements DataSourceFactory {

        protected Configuration parentConfiguration;

        public void initializeWithParentConfiguration(Configuration parentConfiguration) {
            this.parentConfiguration = parentConfiguration;
        }

        public DataSource getDataSource(String location) throws Exception{

                String url =
    "jdbc:oracle:thin..DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcps)(HOST=servername)(PORT=2484))
    (CONNECT_DATA=(SERVICE_NAME=servicename)))";

            BasicDataSource ds= new BasicDataSource();

            ds.setUrl(url);
            ds.addConnectionProperty("user", "user");
            ds.addConnectionProperty("password", "password");
            ds.addConnectionProperty("oracle.net.ssl_cipher_suites",
    "(SSL_DH_anon_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA, SSL_DH_anon_WITH_RC4_128_MD5, SSL_DH_anon_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA)");

           return ds;

          }
        }