Re: Configuring SSL

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 12:13:16 EDT

    On Jun 18, 2008, at 7:05 PM, Elena Doyle wrote:

    > I currently have cayenne.jar in the build path

    Hmm... That should be all you need. That's what I meant by
    "classpath". There is an alternative in Eclipse. Once you have an
    empty class that is declared to implement the interface, e.g.:

       public class OracleSSLDataSourceFactory implements
    DataSourceFactory {

       }

    You can right click on this class icon and select "Source -> Override/
    Implement Methods...", and then select all methods from
    DataSourceFactory interface as shown by Eclipse.

    Andrus