Re: RefreshQuery not supports insert/delete?

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2008 - 12:31:54 EDT

    Hi Andrus!

    I can now see it too, just somewhy it was delivering for more than an hour.
    Dev list accepts messages immediately.

    I managed to do some workaround. After the refresh, i do:

    Collection objects = context.getGraphManager().registeredNodes();
    for (Object o : objects)
    {
      if (o instanceof Uch)
      {
        ((Uch) o).invalidateProperty(Uch.APKMEASURE_ARRAY_PROPERTY);
      }
      else if ...
    }

    where "invalidateProperty" is a method in my client entity superclass:
    /**
    * Marks specified property as a candidate to reload
    *..aram property Property name
    */
    public void invalidateProperty(String property)
    {
      EntityResolver resolver = objectContext.getEntityResolver();
      ClassDescriptor descriptor =
    resolver.getClassDescriptor(objectId.getEntityName());

      Property propertyDescriptor = descriptor.getProperty(property);
      ValueHolder prop = (ValueHolder)
    propertyDescriptor.readPropertyDirectly(this);

      if (prop != null)
      {
        prop.invalidate();
      }
    }

    That causes property to refetch next time it is addressed. Works fine for
    me, but only because i do exactly know what relationships of what entities
    can be
    modified my side apllication. I'm short of time now, so this
    implementation will go.
    However, I think, this is a bug.

    Andrey