Re: Memory usage and select statements

From: Øyvind Harboe (oyvind.harbo..ylin.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2008 - 05:48:36 EDT

    On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Andrus Adamchik
    <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > No weak reference, but all relationships are faulted lazily.

    Ah. I can see how the app uses more and more memory then.

    I assume the only way the relationship is broken is to gc the top level
    object.

    BTW, I tried to map a second DbEntity to the same table, but as the
    name of the table is used as a key to the DbEntity that didn't work. This
    would have to be in a seperate DataMap then?

    --
    Øyvind Harboe
    http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html